Close
enquiries@apapl.com.au
PO Box 28, Hamilton NSW 2303, Australia

Electrical Switchboards

Electrical Switchboards

Electrical switchboard overheating caused by loose connections, equipment overload, high ambient temperature, excessive dust and vermin infestation can create the scenario for a fire to develop. This overheating condition can remain undetected by conventional fire detection systems until excessive smoke develops or a fire starts in your switchboard.

Our DTS system can be installed throughout the switchboard including busbars, cabling compartments, circuit breaker, motor starter cells and UPS cells to provide very early detection and alarming of any abnormal overheating event and the exact location within the switchboard.

In addition, our DTS system can also provide immediate alarming of any fire caused by electrical short circuit or explosive event occurring within the switchboard.